We combine art direction and photography to create captivating images to really grab your customers’ attention.
WHAT associates Ltd commercial photography services.
[Click image to enlarge]
©Photography Copyright WHAT associates Ltd. All rights reserved.
We will always quote a 1/2 day or Full day session rate which includes all charges for us to take, process and supply images for specific usage. We will always provide you with a detailed quote based on the work you need.
1/2 day session (for 3 hours) Price on request which will include processing and details of your image usage license
Full day session (6 hours) Price on request which will include processing anddetails of your image usage license
For larger, more complex projects with multiple days of shooting a discounted day rate will be offered.
What’s included in the cost:
- A pre-shoot consultation to discuss your full requirements.
- Our time for the 1/2 or Full session
- The equipment we own
- Our expertise
- Processing of your images: they will be cropped, edited for: colour balance, basic sharpening and, as necessary, corrected for geometry, Spot/Blemish Removal, Colour Correction,Lighting Enhancement.
In general you will receive – included in your price as quoted – for 1 hour’s photography = 1 hour’s processing/editing work on your images +VAT. If additional retouching work is involved an additional hourly rate will be applied.
You will be notified if this is the case prior to commencing retouching.
- Supply of your high resolution images – usually electronically via a file transfer service unless otherwise agreed.
- A license to use your images – There may be time restrictions on how long you can use the images or how many times you use them, and HOW you use them and these will be detailed in your quote.
- Storage of the original photo files
- File sharing facility for image download.
- Public Liability Insurance up to £5 million
Your photos – formats delivered
We supply images in RGB digital formats electronically. Normally, unless otherwise instructed, high resolution JPEG files at a ‘print quality’ resolution of 300dpi. Other file formats – PSD or TIFF – are available on request (an additional charge may be made).
Additional charges are applicable for:
1. Project management.
For larger, more complex projects. A fee of 10% of the session cost is applied to cover the pre-shoot meetings (emails, phone calls + further planning sessions after the initial consultation) , creation of a shoot schedule and timeline + mood boards and model casting reviews + creation of contact sheets and initial select low res jpg creation for clients to make informed decisions about final selections. Shoot organisation, planning and management of the shoot on the day.
2. An assistant.
Large projects require an assistant. Assistants allow us to complete your work more effectively and cover most of the lighting breakdown and moving in between sets.
3. Additional props and equipment fees
Any additional props, equipment, photography equipment hire required for your shoot will be charged for on agreement prior to purchase.
4. Location set up fee beyond the shoot session.
If we are required to go to a location prior to a shoot for a recce or to dress a venue the time allocated for this will be charged at a pre-agreed hourly rate.
5. Art direction.
If you would like to hire WHAT associates Ltd for the role of Art director there is an additional cost applied which will be arranged on job-by-job basis.
Art director Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working to the clients brief and budget, we’ll create a photographic creative vision which is relevant and inspiring to your target audience.
- We are highly experienced and innovative.
- WHAT associates Ltd will work with your brand guidelines to challenge the possibilities and promote your product/service and elevate your offering.
- We can offer concepts and ideas on how to effectively visualise creative photographic shoots form conception to execution.
- We are experienced art directors with 20+ years of leading photo shoots/film shoots and producing rich media content.
- We will manage the clients expectations, assist with model casting and any third-party suppliers where necessary.
6. Studio Hire
An additional studio hire fee would be added to the half day / full day session price.
7. Additional Photoshop editing work
- Enhanced image processing and Photoshop work charged on an hourly basis at an agreed hourly rate. (GBP) +VAT.